BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR A FRIEND 2021 WISHES HUB: BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR A FRIEND 2021

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR A FRIEND 2021

BIRTHDAY WISHES  FOR A FRIEND,


  • Happy Birthday to my gorgeous friend, you're the best! I hope you have a brilliant day.


  • Happy Birthday! Love you lots and can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you [tonight/on the weekend etc]. Thanks for being such a great friend!

 

  •  Happy Birthday! I'm so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we've had together this year. Here's to many more!

 

  • Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year ahead! Thanks for being such a dear friend.

 

  • Wishing you a very happy birthday and all the best for the coming year. Thanks for being such a great friend!

 

  • You're such a generous, kind, fabulous person and I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. Wishing you an extra special birthday and best wishes for the year ahead.

 

  • Happy Birthday to such a fabulous friend! Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead.

 

  • Many happy returns on your birthday! I know this past year has had some tough times but I hope that the coming year brings you the good fortune you deserve. 

 

  • You're a great friend and I am so thankful for your presence in my life.Happy Birthday to my crazy, fun, fabulous best friend! 

 

  • I love you to the moon and back and am so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we've shared this year. I hope you have a great day!

 

  • Stay true to who you are, you are an amazing person and the best ever friend a person could hope for! Have a fantastic birthday and a great year ahead.

 

Short Birthday Messages 


    • I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.

     

    • Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day today, and the year ahead is full of many blessings.

     

    • Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.

     

    • Congratulations on your birthday! Sending you our love and good wishes.

     

    • Many happy returns to you on your birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day full of friends, family, and cake!

     

    • Happy Birthday to a great buddy! I hope you have a good one.

     

    •  May your birthday be sprinkled with fun and laughter. Have a great day!

     

    • Warmest wishes for a very happy birthday

     

    • Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.

     

    • Wishing you a very special birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

     

    • Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is full of fun and adventure.

     

    • Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day and many blessings for the year ahead.

      Post a Comment

      0 Comments