2021 Best Brothers & Sisters Birthday Quotes WISHES HUB: 2021 Best Brothers & Sisters Birthday Quotes

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

2021 Best Brothers & Sisters Birthday Quotes

 

2021 Best Brothers & Sisters Quotes



Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown


Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together. – Sam Levenson



Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb



When you have a lot of siblings, you always do something to feel special. – Lee Daniels



Sibling is our own enemy you can’t live without. Funny Siblings Day Quotes



Being sister and brother means being there for each other. Best Siblings Quotes


A sibling is the lens through which you see your childhood. – Ann Hood


Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. – Amy Li


Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends. – Kim Kardashian


A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James



You can kid the world, but not your sister. – Charlotte Gray


I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. – Maya Angelou


Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something. – Lemony Snicket


So these were some best cute, funny and sweet quotes for your siblings on this National siblings day 2020. 



FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES



 Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake!


Age is a case of mind over matter - if you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.

Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.
 



Don’t worry about the future, I’m sure you’ll have a bright one. Don’t worry about the past, you can’t change it. Don’t worry about the present, I don’t have one for you!
 



Warning! I think your postman is stealing all the money I put in your cards…
 

On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lie about your age.

One year closer to becoming a crazy cat lady!

 



 BIRTHDAY WISHES  FOR A FRIEND 2021

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you can only be found once in a lifetime. Wishing you a fabulous birthday!
 
 
 You drink too much, you swear too much, you have no morals - you’re everything I want in a friend! Happy birthday!
 
 
 

Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend.
 
Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!
 
I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to celebrate with you!
 
You know all about me, I know all about you. We’re best friends, blah, blah, blah. Since we can read each other’s minds I don’t need a creative message.

 
On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!

 
Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you can only be found once in a lifetime. Wishing you a fabulous birthday!


Post a Comment

0 Comments