Happy Birthday to a Long Distance Friend WISHES HUB: Happy Birthday to a Long Distance Friend

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

Happy Birthday to a Long Distance Friend

 Happy Birthday to a Long Distance Friend



  • The bad news: I’m far away from you on your birthday. The good news: True friendships like ours know no distance. Have an outstanding day!

  • Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, I hope this post brings you a little extra birthday cheer.

  • If your birthday is even half as sweet and fun as you are, you’re going to have one awesome day!

  • I wish I could be there for your big day. Just know that I’ll be thinking of you and wishing you the best today and all through the year.

  • Hope you’re spending your birthday with the people you love the most — minus me, of course!

  • Hey, look on the bright side: You’ll never be this young again. Well, maybe that’s not the bright side, but happy birthday anyway!

  • I wish I could be there in person to celebrate your special day with you. But, while the distance may physically separate us, it can’t make me feel any less close to you.




  • A quiet night at home? A wild party that rages on into the night? Whatever your plans might be, I hope you have a day you’ll long remember, one that’ll remind you how special you are.

  • Given how far apart we are, you’re obligated to post as many social media photos of your birthday party as humanly possible. Have an outstanding day, my friend!

  • Thank goodness for phone calls, text messages, social media, and fond memories. They help me forget how far away you are. I’m eagerly awaiting our next visit, and I’m wishing you the most joyful birthday of all time.

  • Who says we have a long-distance friendship? I’m with you in spirit, and you’re right here in my heart. Enjoy your day

Post a Comment

0 Comments