Husband Birthday Quotes WISHES HUB: Husband Birthday Quotes

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

Husband Birthday Quotes

 Husband Birthday Quotes



There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Sarah Dessen

My husband and I always have fun together in everything we do. Some people call me crazy, but the reality is that I enjoy spending each second with him. He is not just my husband - he is my rock and my very best friend.
Joyce Giraud


Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
Lydia M. Child

Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a dad.
Wade Boggs

Being a good husband and father. That's the most important thing I'm going to do on this earth.
Shawn Michaels

You could add: You have both of those boxes checked, so sit back, relax, and let us spoil you for your birthday!

I have a best friend as a husband, and he is my number one supporter. He's a family man, and he's always giving back to God. That is what makes him a beautiful man. We're not perfect by any means, but that makes us beautiful as well.
Tamera Mowry

My husband and I are best of friends, first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him. He is, in every way, my soulmate.
Carnie Wilson

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Herman Hesse

You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
Leo Christopher

The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.
B. R. Ambedkar

I love my husband very much. I knew it was real true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don't let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that's real love.
Idina Menzel

You never know what the future holds, so I am just enjoying being happy, healthy, and having my wonderful husband by my side.
Olivia Newton-John

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I'd do it all over again if I had the choice. No regrets.
Cynthia Hand

I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you.
Jamie McGuire


Post a Comment

0 Comments