BIRTHDAY CARD WISHES (BIRTHDAY WISHES) WISHES HUB: BIRTHDAY CARD WISHES (BIRTHDAY WISHES)

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

BIRTHDAY CARD WISHES (BIRTHDAY WISHES)

 BIRTHDAY CARD WISHES (BIRTHDAY WISHES)



  • Wishing you all the happiness someone as nice as you deserves.

  • If there’s anyone who should have a really perfect day — it’s you.

  • The world is so lucky to have you in it — here’s to a wonderful year ahead!

  • Your birthday is the perfect time to remind you what a wonderful person you are.

  • You get more amazing every year. Hope your birthday is, too!

  • You’re one of my most favorite people to celebrate. Happy, happy day to you!

  • Can’t think of anyone else that is more deserving of an incredibly-happy day.

  • How do you keep getting older but looking younger? Just one of the many amazing things about you!

  • You were born and the world got better – everybody wins! Have a great birthday. (And thanks!)


Birthday Card Messages For Anyone


  • It’s time for a little bit of cake and a lot of fun! Happy Birthday!

  • I hope all your birthday wishes come true this year!

  • You making growing old look so graceful! Happy Birthday

  • Don’t count the years or the candles, count all the memories! Happy Birthday!

  • If things get better with age, you’re doing amazing!

  • You’re only as old as you feel! Happy Birthday!

  • Another year older, another year wiser! Happy Birthday!

  • I wish you the happiest birthday yet!

  • Stay young at heart! Happy Birthday!

  • Another year older, another year better! Happy Birthday!

  • Let’s paint the town red! Happy Birthday!

  • I hope this birthday is unforgettable!

  • It’s your special day! Throw a party, eat cake, drink lots and celebrate growing another year older! Happy Birthday!

  • Hope you have a blast this birthday!

  • Hope you have a ball this birthday!

  • Each year you get a little bit wiser! Happy Birthday!

  • Every birthday is a reason to celebrate, no matter what age! Happy Birthday!

  • Today we celebrate the gift of YOU! Happy Birthday!



Funny Birthday Card Messages



  • Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional

  • Age is just a number… make up your own!

  • You’re much too young to look this old! Happy Birthday!

  • Inside every old person is a young person wondering what’s happened! Happy Birthday!

  • Like a fine wine, you improve each year

  • I’m sorry this year I haven’t bought you a sports car but next year I might… Happy Birthday!

  • Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present… as I did too… Happy Birthday!

  • Is this the year you decide to start acting your age? Happy Birthday!

  • We were going to throw you a surprise party but we didn’t want you to have a heart attack! Happy Birthday!

  • I can’t believe how many candles you have to blow out now! Happy Birthday oldie!

  • I hope your birthday is as perfect as me… but that’s setting a very high standard! Happy Birthday!

  • I’m glad you were born! Happy Birthday

  • I’m sorry I didn’t RSVP to your party… so I’ve sent this card instead! Happy Birthday

  • Another year older… but not another year wiser! Happy Birthday!

  • You’re gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.

  • It’s a true sign of ageing when your candles cost more than the cake. Happy Birthday!

  • Happy Birthday! Don’t worry about getting old, it just means that now you can get the best seat on the bus.

  • When people start questioning the grey in your hair, just tell them it’s the colour of wisdom. Happy Birthday!

  • I wanted to get you something amazing for your birthday… but this card was all I could afford… Happy Birthday!

  • Let’s party like we’re 18 again! Happy Birthday!

  • You’re how old…?! I don’t believe it! Happy Birthday!

  • Get ready to blow out the candles… if you can! Happy Birthday!

CLOSE PERSON BIRTHDAY WISHES

  • One of the best parts of our friendship is celebrating you. You’re the best!

  • Wish I could be with you to celebrate like we did last year. I’ll be thinking of you and hoping your day is every bit as special as you are.

  • If it were up to me, your wishes would all come true. Have the best birthday ever.

  • Hope you know what a gift you are to the world (and to me).

  • I hope all the goodness you give away comes right back to you in the year ahead.

  • Today’s the perfect day to tell you how much you’re appreciated for all you do, and how much you’re loved for the amazing person you are.

  • I’m so thankful for the great memories and moments we’ve shared, and I look forward to so many more. Have a wonderful birthday.

  • You do so much for so many people, so just let the world come to you today. Relax and enjoy!

  • Thanks for always being there and making life fun. Wish big today!

  • Wish we could see each more, but I hope you know how much you mean to me. Sending you big hugs for your birthday!

Birthday Card Messages For Her

  • Congratulations for turning another year older and still looking like a teenager! Happy Birthday!


  • I can’t wait to spend many more birthdays with you. Happy Birthday!

  • Even the sweetest birthday cake cannot be as sweet as you. Happy Birthday!

  • I love you more and more every day and on your birthday, I’ll treat you like the princess you are

  • I feel like I am the one who really gets the biggest gift because you are my girlfriend and I get to spend your birthday with you!

  • You make every day a dream come true!

  • Happy Birthday to my one and only!

  • I’m so lucky I get to wish you a Happy Birthday!

  • Happy Birthday to the most amazing person in my life!

  • Happy Birthday to my beautiful girlfriend/wife!Happy Birthday to my beautiful girlfriend/wife!

  • Happy Birthday to my Queen!

  • I’d be lost without you! Happy Birthday to my everything!

  • You’ve given me heaven on Earth and I hope I make your birthday as special!

  • Happy Birthday to the girl who has stolen my heart!


FUN BIRTHDAY WISHES.

  • This used to be just an ordinary day…until you came along and made it awesome!


  • You’re not getting older; you’re just getting a little closer to the end. Happy Birthday!

  • You’re bound to have a Happy Birthday — it’s in the cards! (Especially this one.) Have a great day!

  • Aging is mandatory — adulting is optional. Let go and enjoy your day!

  • So glad you’re in the world. Thanks for that whole “being born” thing.

  • It’s your birthday – TREAT YO’ SELF!

  • Turning a year older pairs well with wine! (wink, wink; clink! clink!)

  • You’re how old? Sounds like fake news to me.

  • There’s something really special about your birthday…and I’m pretty sure it’s you. 

  • Most things don’t get better with age. Except you.

  • Birthday Messages For Him

Happy Birthday for best friend!

  • You become more and more handsome every year, Happy Birthday!

  • Just for you, I’ll make your special day the best yet! Happy Birthday!

  • I can’t wait to spoil you and throw you the very best birthday party!

  • I’ve got you the best present yet… me! Happy Birthday!

  • Have an amazing day all about you! Happy Birthday my love!

  • I look forward to your birthday every year, so I can spoil you like you deserve.

  • Happy Birthday to the guy who has stolen my heart!

  • Happy Birthday to my King!

  • Happy Birthday to my amazing, funny, smart boyfriend/husband!

  • I can’t imagine life without you! Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

AN INSIGHTFUL QUOTE.

  •  “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
  •     —Abraham Lincoln

  • “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” —C.S. Lewis

  • “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” —Plautus

  • “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” —Emily Dickinson

  •  “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” —Tolkien

  •  “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” —William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

  •  “The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.” —English Proverb

  • “It takes a long time to become young.” —Pablo Picasso 

Birthday Card Messages For Mum

  • Mum, on your birthday it’s time to sit back and relax, put up your feet and let dad take care of everything!
  • You made every birthday growing up the most fun, so I hope I make yours extra special this year!
  • Happy Birthday mum! You deserve a day as special as you!
  • Mum, you’re my shining star! This birthday, you’ll be spoilt rotten!
  • You’re the very best mum in the world so today you’ll be treated like a queen!
  • Happy Birthday mum
  • Thank you for being my rock. Happy Birthday mum!
  • Mums like you are a rare treasure! Happy Birthday!



Birthday Card Messages For Dad


  • Today is the right time for me to say, how grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Happy Birthday, Dad!
  • To me you’re more than just a dad, you’re my hero, inspiration and best friend. Happy Birthday!
  • Great fathers like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday!
  • Not only am I lucky to have you as my father, but I am happy to have you as my friend. Happy Birthday!
  • Congratulations on the anniversary of your 18th birthday! You are still so young, Dad.
  • They say that with age comes wisdom. So, Happy Birthday to one of the wisest people I know!
  • Happy Birthday to a dad that I’m only slightly afraid of turning into!

Funny Birthday Quotes

1. Two things that are inevitable for any living person are birthdays and taxes.

2. Birthdays are like cheese. They stink more the older they get.

3. Aging is the worst side effect of birthdays.

4. There’s really only one true birthday. The rest are simply anniversaries of the day of a person’s birth.

5. Birthdays are like vacations. You don’t have one too often and they come and go too quickly.

6. The old pessimist focuses on his growing number. The old optimist focuses on his growing blessings.

7. Getting older is just part of life… and the other parts are even worse.

8. The older you get, the more disoriented your hair gets. Once it leaves your head, it seems to get lost.


Birthday Card Messages For Sons

  • From the minute you were born, you've been my whole world. Happy Birthday, son!
  • You make us proud every day, Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to my bundle of joy!
  • I didn’t give you the gift of life. Life gave me the gift of you. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to a son who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself!

Funny Old Age Wishes

1. Happy birthday – I’m so glad you’ll always be older than me!

2. Remember that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional!

3. Birthdays are like spotting Bigfoot. You really do want to see them but you’re a little afraid of what they’ll look like…

4. If you look back through all the years you’ve lived, the first thing you’ll notice is that you need a telescope.

5. Happy birthday – So far, this is the oldest you’ve ever been!

6. At least you’re not as old as you will be next year… if you make it!

7. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!

8. Yes, we have reached that age… when every compliment we get is usually followed by ‘for your age’. You’re still looking great though… for your age!

9. As you get older, three things happen. The first thing is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.

10. Congratulations! You are now old enough to need TWO packs of candles for your cake.

11. We all knew this day was coming. It’s best to just suck it up and accept it’s no longer acceptable for you to eat a happy meal in public.

12. Don’t worry about your age… alcohol will make it all better!

13. I will stop making age jokes on your birthday now… you’ve reached the age where it’s genuinely not funny anymore.

14. Just remember the more candles on the cake, the bigger the cake you’ll get! Now who’s laughing?

15. Another year older and you’re one step closer to getting those Velcro shoes!

16. Remember that age is just a number… just a really, REALLY high one in your case!

17. I regret to inform you that your childhood has EXPIRED.



Birthday Card Messages For Daughters

  • Happy Birthday to our sweet little princess!
  • Happy Birthday my darling daughter!
  • To our favourite girl in the whole world, your birthday is truly special to us, Happy Birthday!
  • You are our most precious gift. Happy Birthday to the best daughter in the whole wide world!
  • You never cause us any trouble, that’s why you’re our favourite child.
  • Happy Birthday to my bundle of joy!

Funny Birthday Wishes

1. I always limit my budget on buying birthday gifts according to what that person gave me as a gift on my birthday. Enjoy your gift of nothing!
2. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
3. Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one.
4. May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care less about.
5. On your birthday don’t forget to set goals that are sky high and spend the rest of the year miserably trying to build a rocket to get there.
6. You’re a really hard individual to shop for… so I didn’t get you anything. Happy birthday!
7. Happy birthday to the only person I would rescue in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
8. If you were Jesus, today would be Christmas!
9. Smart, good looking, and funny. But enough about me. Happy birthday!
10. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
11. Right, let’s get you so drunk that you end up believing it’s my birthday and buying me drinks all night 😉
12. Happy birthday! Can you believe we used to think people our age were adults and had their life in order?
13. Congratulations on getting slightly older!
14. Well done – you have still been alive for several years!


Birthday Messages For Sisters/Brothers

  • A sister is a friend for life! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
  • You’re good looking, awesome, and funny…it kind of runs in the family…
  • I hope I look as good as you when I get to your age! Happy Birthday big brother/sister!
  • Happy Birthday to mum and dad’s second favourite kid.
  • You made it easy for me to be the favourite child. Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

0 Comments