FUNNY BIRTHDAY 2021 WISHES HUB: FUNNY BIRTHDAY 2021

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

FUNNY BIRTHDAY 2021

 

 FUNNY BIRTHDAY 2021


  • “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday!”


  • “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”


  • “Happy Birthday! You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either.”


  • “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!”

  • “Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”



  • “As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”

  • “To quote Shakespeare: ‘Party thine ass off!’”


  • “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!”

  • “On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.”

  • “Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!”

  • “Happy birthday! May your Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.”


  • “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!”



        • “Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!”


        • “Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.”


        • “Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.”

        • “It’s birthday time again, and wow! You’re a whole year older now! So clown around and have some fun to make this birthday your best one. Happy birthday!”

        • “Just wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday so I can feel superior to your other well-wishers. So, happy birthday!”

        It’s not my fault I haven’t wished you happy birthday. I wasn’t sure that Facebook was not making an April fool’s joke on me.



        The compliments of the season to my worthy masters, and a merry first of April to us all! – Charles Lamb

        This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four. – Mark Twain




        Happy April Fool Day Funny Quotes


        April fool, n. The March fool with another month added to his folly. – Ambrose Bierce

        Yet still when the famed first of April returns… I dread the approach. – Matthew Gregory Lewis

        April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four.

        A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. – William Shakespeare





        Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. – Chinese proverb

        Men would not live long in society, were they not the mutual dupes of each other. – François VI de la Rochefoucault

        Any your April fool’s Day prank won’t be so bad then that’s already happened to me this year.





        Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. – Euripides

        On the 1st of April Keep Calm and troll.

        He who is born a fool is never cured. – Proverb

        Let us be thankful for the fools; but for them the rest of us could not succeed. – Mark Twain





        If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings.  – Welsh Proverb

        Here comes April again, and as far as I can see the world has more fools in it than ever. – Charles Lamb

        Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, And I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me. – Robert Fros

        Post a Comment

        0 Comments