New Birthday Quotes, Messages & Greetings 2021 WISHES HUB: New Birthday Quotes, Messages & Greetings 2021

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

New Birthday Quotes, Messages & Greetings 2021

 

New Birthday Quotes, Messages & Greetings 2021

 

🌹”May your birthday be as awesome, as awesome you are. Stay blessed always.


🌹”Happy birthday to the man who inspired me to dream big and to work hard in achieving that dream. I love you, Dad!


🌹”Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!


🌹”Dad, thanks for being the best friend I could ever have. Happy birthday to you!


🌹”I never could have made it through childhood without you. Happy birthday!


🌹”It’s an honor that the best man in this world is my brother. Happy birthday.


🌹”Happy birthday! You are only young once so enjoy it to the fullest. Time passes way too fast and you don’t get these years back.


🌹”My wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day but always.


🌹”The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others. Happy Bday To You.


🌹”We have been together so long, I can’t think of life without you. But I will never tire of wishing you happy birthday. Live long, love life and relish every moment.


🌹”Having a friend like you has made my life so much easier. You are always there to carry me through my times of trouble. That’s why today your special day is a great time to celebrate all that you have done for me.


🌹”You are inspiration to me and all those around you. This day is a celebration because it marks the moment you entered our lives.


🌹”Happy birthday to the most generous and fun-loving person I know! I hope your day is full of good things and sweetness just like those you have brought to me.


🌹”You are only young once, but you can be immature forever. Happy Birthday.


🌹”On this day we wish that you may have more time to inspire other people, gain more friends, more tons of wisdom and a bucket of hope and happiness. Wishing you a very happy natal day!


🌹”Hope you stay happy and excited all year round as you are on your birthday.


🌹”May your birthday be as awesome as awesome you are. Stay blessed always.


🌹”I want to thank your parents to give me such a wonderful person on this day in my life. Happy birthday!


🌹”May your birthday be happy joyous and pleasureful and may today’s every moment make you smile.


🌹”Happy Birthday to you birthdays just do not make you older but wiser and mature too.


🌹”Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful gift to me from god my friend. Happy Birthday!


🌹”May god bless you every day and fulfill your every desire on this sweet bday.


🌹”Happy birthday! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever.


🌹”On your special day I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy

 and blessings.


🌹”May each year be another year to see the beauty of what you’ve done in this world.


🌹”May the sun shine the brightest and the birds sing the sweetest today, just for you. My best Birthday wishes to you.


🌹”I was waiting much for your birthday. We will party like there is no tomorrow. Many many returns of the day!


🌹”Today is your bday go let’s dance with fairies, ride a unicorn, swim with mermaids and chase rainbows.


🌹”Happy Birthday to you I wish that your life success goes with you every year of life.


🌹”Wishing you the fresh morning, rocking noon and lovely night on your Happy Birthday.


🌹”Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are!


🌹”Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday my friend.


🌹”Special friends are a rare find but am I glad that you are one of mine. Happy Birthday to a friend I’ll never forget.

 

Funny Birthday Wishes

🌹”Sorry I forget to bring a gift for you, please don’t forget to give me cake. Happy Birthday.


🌹”The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.


🌹”So many candles for such a small cake! Happy Birthday


🌹”I want your birthday to be celebrated as a national holiday because then I’ll get a day off. Happy Birthday To You.


🌹”If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them. Happy Birthday.


🌹”No matter if you are cute or clever, the most important thing is you remembered my birthday.


🌹”Be thankful your birthday comes just once in a year.


Post a Comment

0 Comments