Birthday Quotes to Write on a Birthday Card WISHES HUB: Birthday Quotes to Write on a Birthday Card

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

Birthday Quotes to Write on a Birthday Card

 Birthday Quotes to Write on a Birthday Card



  • George Burns said, “When I was young, the Dead Sea was still alive.” Happy Birthday, and may you outlive the Dead Sea.

  • According to Bernard Baruch, “Old age is always 15 years older than I am.” Happiest birthday wishes, and may you always be younger than old age.

  • Audrey Hepburn once said that “the thing to hold onto in life is each other.” May your birthday be full of all the people you hold onto.

  • It takes a long time to grow young. 

  • According to Liz Taylor, “Big girls need big diamonds.” You’re a big girl now. I hope you are blessed on your birthday with many big diamonds to prove it.

  • To quote Dr. Seuss “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Stay true to yourself and stick around. My warmest wishes!

  • Emily Dickinson said: “We turn not older with years but newer every day.” Here’s to the freshest person I know today!

  • Liz Taylor said, “I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I’m not afraid to look behind them.” Wishing you an adventurous and exciting birthday.

  • As Mark Twain has put it, “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” My best birthday greetings to a truly ageless individual.

  • According to Wilson Mizner’s famous birthday joke, “The first hundred years are the hardest.” Happy birthday and get used to the ride!


  • As the ancient Greek tragedian Euripides famously said, “If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.” Best wishes to someone who likes getting better by the day.

  • One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. 

  • As Joseph Joubert put it, “Old age deprives the intelligent man only of qualities useless to wisdom.” Happy birthday to someone getting wiser and wiser.

  • Here is a Liz Taylor quote for your birthday: “I don’t entirely approve of some of the things I have done, or am, or have been. But I’m me. God knows, I’m me.” Today, may you celebrate yourself.

  • According to Marilyn Monroe, “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” May you have the most beautiful, mad and ridiculous birthday ever. At least it won’t be boring.

  • “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new”, said Sammy Hagar. This year, here’s to new starts. All my love.

  • According to an uncredited quote “Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.” Tonight, let no one ask you neither!

  • Horace once asked “Do you count your birthdays with gratitude?” My warmest wishes to a truly grateful optimist.

  • This birthday quote from Marilyn Monroe says it all. “We should all start to live before we get too old.” You’re not too old to start living, and if you’ve been living, do it more.

  • May you live all the days of your life. 

  • When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it

  • “I still think of myself as I was 25 years ago. Then I look in a mirror and see an old bastard and I realize it’s me.”, said Dave Allen. Hope you’ve got mirrors, you beautiful museum exhibit! 😉

  • Is someone different at age 18 or 60? I believe one stays the same.

  • This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments