Birthday Text Messages WISHES HUB: Birthday Text Messages

Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Space

Birthday Text Messages

 Birthday Text Messages



  • Happy birthday, genius! Hope it’s the best one yet!

  • You rock. I love you. You are brilliant. Have I said enough yet? My warmest wishes.

  • I hope your birthday is magical and fun and as bright as you are. Of course, that is easier said than done, but let’s give it a whirl together.
  • No matter how old you get, always remember to stay young at heart and make every year count. Happy Birthday to you!

  • May your heart always guide you to find the truest form of happiness- because you deserve it all. Best wishes!

  • I hope your birthday is beautiful and you get more than half of what you want! Happy birthday, dad!
  • I hope you love your new age as much as it loves you. You still look amazing! Happy birthday, you’re the bomb dot com.

  • May the brightest star always light up your life path.

  • Sending warm, fuzzy wishes to you on your birthday!

  • To an amazing person who has touched my life in so many ways- you deserve all the joy, love and happiness that the world has to offer. Happy birthday, sweetheart.

  • I hope your birth(day) is as cool as you are and your birthday night is super hot! Happy birthday, babe.

  • Life is a great journey, so make sure you enjoy every mile.

  • See today as a launch pad for your future- it’s going to be awesome! You’re how old?
  • Dear girl, how old are you today? Never mind, I already know the answer as always: +1. Best wishes on your birthday!

  • Scientists agree that too many birthdays can be bad for your health… Enjoy this day and take it easy on the cake!

  • A faster way to enjoy the privileges of a senior citizen is to age faster. Happiest of birthdays, senior friend.

  • If you are 30+ today, it’s time to start putting money aside for anti-wrinkle treatment, because I’m not sure your insurance would cover that.

  • We weren’t true friends until you gave me the Wi-fi password. I guess we must be best friends now because now when I come over it connects instantly. Happy birthday, cyber partner.

  • We all know you’re the kind of friend that says you’ll be there at eight and shows up at nine- I’m ok with that as long as I can be late with you! Have a great day, bestie.

  • My words of wisdom on this special day is to keep smiling while you still have all your teeth intact.

  • Wishing you the very best! For one who has just turned 60, you look awesome. Of course, I don’t have my spectacles on.

  • I can’t believe that despite all the overcrowded candles on your cake, you still look 18… from a distance! Have a great one!

  • They say you have to respect your elders but I guess that doesn’t apply to you anymore since you don’t have anyone to respect at your age. Enjoy this day. And by the way I am writing an article on the ‘Aging Process’, I wonder if I can interview you.

  • There is a saying that good people die young. If this adage is really true, then I guess you are one heck of a bad fella. The best wishes to the baddest guy on the block

 

  • Our lives may have changed, but our friendship has stayed strong. Happy Birthday, my true friend! May all your heart’s desires come true on your special day!

  • Warmest wishes to you on this very special day of yours! You are a great inspiration and role model to me.

  • This is your big day and I hope you see this day as more than just a reminder that you are getting older, but as an amazing opportunity for you to gather with great friends, have fun and relive all the amazing memories of the previous years! Happy birthday to you, dear!

  • If some kids ask you how old you are- just tell them and then eat their cake while they keep counting. Just kidding, they probably can’t count that high.

  • Let there be some peace on Earth, but not until tomorrow after we party it up tonight on your birthday. Good plan, right?

  • Dance. Party. Celebrate. Sing. Shake it. Why not? It’s your birthday!

  • I wouldn’t know what to write in a birthday card, so I spent the money to get you some birthday drinks! Cheers to this birthday guy/girl!

  • You know, it’s important to support wildlife: so go wild at your birthday party! You deserve it.

  • Hoping you have a wonderful birthday filled with love and laughter!

  • Cheers to another year of success, happiness and a fun-filled life for you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments